> Parenteral nutrition
Parenteral nutrition provides patients intravenously basic nutrients you need. Substances supplied must provide the required energy and all essential nutrients (sugars, salts, amino acids, vitamins, etc.), and must be safe and suitable for their metabolism.
The Mini Rythmic™ PN+ is an ambulatory pump for Parenteral Nutrition and other continuous infusion therapies.
This portable pump has been designed to:
- Use an external drug bag so as to infuse unlimited volume, while taking advantage of a compact pump design.
- Incorporate air filter eliminator upstream the air detector to avoid repeated air alarms and related priming constraints.
- Increase operational autonomy and reduce carried weight.
With infusion rates from 0.1 to 400.0 ml/hr and a variety of infusion modes choices, the Mini Rythmic™ PN+ can be used for any high-demand continuous infusion treatment such as Parenteral Nutrition.
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ limits "unecessary alarm" activity
The pump has been designed to reduce most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety:
- No air alarm due to the air-in-line eliminator, positioned upstream of the AIR detector, so that air alarm means defective filter.
- Automatic restart after occlusion release.
- Long battery autonomy (17hrs @ 300ml/hr with lightweight battery pack) to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes.
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ offers "All in One" innovative, high safety, infusion sets
- Sets have all components pre-assembled thus avoiding additional unsafe connections.
- There is built-in anti free flow / back check valve, air eliminator and extra long extension line on all PN sets.
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ offers real mobility to patients
- Small, ergonomic and compact pump for comfortable and truly ambulatory use.
- Extensive range of rucksacks.
- Lightweight: 290g with dry cell battery.
- Outstanding battery autonomy and battery pack of small size (2 x 5.5 x 10cm) and weight (100g).
- A wide range of practical accessories.