> Our Team
Aware that a company’s worth depends on the people who work in it, we pay close attention to our human team.
Palex has created the right conditions to enable committed people to develop their full potential, within a corporate culture that supports and encourages initiative.
Our Human Resources policy is firmly focused on fostering the talent of the professionals who work in our organization, and to this end:
|We have an excellent work environment|
|We nurture our professionals' development|
|We invest in training, using state-of-the-art tools that guarantee our people's employability|
|We devote a significant part of our resources to corporate responsibility policies|
At present, Palex’s human team consists of more than 300 professionals. All of them, be they young people with an enormous future potential or experienced professionals with a long career behind them, share commitment, initiative and interest in their career development as common denominators.
Our priority is to foster our employees’ development and offer opportunities for their professional growth.
We believe in people and encourage internal promotion (most management positions are held by people promoted from within).
We foster the participative culture that is necessary to maximise the potential of the people who work in our organisation.
For more than 25 years, Palex has implemented pioneering, innovative work-life balance policies (flexible working hours, improved maternity benefits, etc.), with the intent of offering the best possible working conditions to our employees.
Depending on the job position, we have implemented a number of corporate policies, in particular:
- Flexible working hours.
- Abridged working hours on Fridays.
- Possibility of flexibilising part of the holidays.
- Abridged working hours during the Easter, August and Christmas holiday periods.
- Unpaid leave of absence for agreed periods.
- Extension of shortened hours for breastfeeding.
- Competitive compensation package (we regularly participate in compensation surveys in our industry)
- Lunch allowances or subsidies (depending on the job)
- Attractive variable component for goal-indexed jobs.
- Flexible compensation model, including childcare tickets, luncheon vouchers, health insurance, training, assistance in the purchase of IT products, etc.
- School aid
- New baby benefit
- Study grants
- Sick leave benefits
- Life insurance
- Mobile work for the sales force
- Annual medical check-up
- Benefits in leisure and sports activities as employees of the Palex Group
Work with us
Our goal is to recruit people with potential.
If you want to learn, find new opportunities, share experiences, grow as a professional and are willing to commit yourself to work with a leading company in its industry, we can offer you the following opportunities:
In see current vacancies you will find current openings you can apply for.
If you are not interested in any of the current vacancies but still want to send us your CV or update it, press here.