> Palex exhibits at Spanish National Orthopedic Congress in Madrid
The Orthopedic Surgery and Spine division from Palex attended the 51st National Congress of Orthopedic Surgery
From October 8th to 10th , near 1.500 orthopedic Spanish surgeons attended their national congress SECOT, located in Palacio de Congresos in Madrid.
Palex was present with a modular booth where the most representative lines of products of the division were exposed: Knee, Hip, Tissue Regeneration, Extremities and Spine.
Additionally, the new products incorporated into the portfolio of the division were outlined in the booth, such as:
- The new big range of productos for foot and ankle, from Wright Medical
- Products for hand surgery, from KLS Martin
- The new range of products for hip joint replacement, from Permedica
- An acetabular revision cup, from Peter Brehm
- The new Medial Pivot Evolution knee, from MicroPort
- The Spine System Fixation Reform and the cervical plate Slim, from Spinal USA
- An spine screw cemented from Peter Brehm
- And anterior cervical plate systems, of FH
This year, SECOT organizers also invited the French society SOFCOT and the Brazilian SBOT.