SYNTHETIC BONE SUBSTITUTES
Osteoconductive synthetic origin bone substitutes for applications in traumatology, orthopedics and rachis surgery.
- New tricalcium phosphate generation (TCP)
- Creates pore structure makes it ideal for use with concentrated of bone marrow aspirate
- Minimally-Invasive Injectable graft of surgical-grade calcium sulfate. Two presentations:
- MIIG 115 - time = 5'-7'
- MIIG X3 - time = 25'
- Osteoset - Bone Graft Substitute of surgical-grade calcium sulfate (pellets)
- Osteoset T - Bone Graft Substitute of surgical-grade calcium sulfate with tobramicine (4%)
- Injectable regenerative graft of calcium sulfate and calcium phosphate with granulated TCP