> Electronic pumps
The infusion pumps help the administration of drugs and solutions in precision infusions.
Rythmic™ Evolution is an ambulatory pump for Acute and Chronic Pain management, as well as other continuous infusion therapies such as Chemotherapy, Cystic Fibrosis, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, IVIG.
Key features of the Rythmic™ Evolution portable pump:
- The new Rythmic™ Evolution brings Pain Management to a new era by interacting with the patient and allowing the patient to record his pain level during the therapy through an integrated Visual Analogue Scale (VAS)
- A protocol library is included in the pump. Caregivers can titrate the selected infusion protocol, staying within pre-programmed safety limits
- Custom menu with or without Bolus / Dose Limit / Loading dose to fit therapy protocols and avoid set up errors
- Easy review of patient history thanks to easy-to-read history menu on the pump and display of graphs
- Simplified set up menu with a 3-step start procedure: Enter Rate, Volume to Infuse and Start infusion.
- Ability to print history and events on a portable printer or download on a PC
Rythmic™ Evolution is reducing unnecessary alarm activity
The pump has been designed to reduce most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety:
- No air alarm thanks to the air-in-line eliminator incorporated in all sets
- Automatic restart after occlusion release
- Long battery autonomy (7 days at 2ml/h) to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes
Rythmic™ Evolution offers "All in One" innovative, high safety, infusion sets
- All sets include all pre-assembled components thus avoiding additional unsafe connections
- Available in 100ml, 160ml and 200ml version for integration into the pump or with Spike for external bags
- Soft drug bag that is convenient to fill and prime manually or via the pump
- Built-in anti free flow / back check valve, air eliminator, and extension line on all sets.
Rythmic™ Evolution offers real mobility to patients
- Small, ergonomic and compact for true and comfortable ambulatory therapies
- Drug bags for volumes up to 160ml placed in dedicated space inside the pump
- Lightweight: 290g with dry cell battery
- Outstanding battery autonomy
- The pump is also supported by a wide range of Accessories.